Home Page Slider
This is home page Slider
Who are Urologist ?
A urologist is a physician who has specialized knowledge and skill regarding problems of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs.Learn More !
When you have
- Frequent or uncontrolled urination
- Uncontrolled leakage of urine, including dribbling
- Pain in the lowest (false) ribs and the hip bones (loin)
- Pain between your stomach and thigh (groin)
- Painful Urination and Burning
- Sediments or blood in urine
- Lump or pain in the scrotum