Pediatric urology is a surgical subspecialty of medicine dealing with the disorders of children’s genitourinary systems. Pediatric urologists provide care for both boys and girls ranging from birth to early adult age. The most common problems are those involving disorders of urination, reproductive organs and testes.
Some of the problems they deal with are: Bladder control problems such as bedwetting and daytime urinary incontinence, bladder and kidney stones, Undescended testes (cryptorchidism), etc.
Our Urologist : Dr Anup Sahu (MS, DNB- Urology, FICS)
Sahu Nursing Home is committed to provide the highest level of urological care, where the patient is our first priority. Our mission is to provide cutting edge urology care with compassion. We strive to provide highly positive medical outcomes by applying proven advanced technology and pharmaceuticals.
Call : 9234729025
Who are Urologist ?
A urologist is a physician who has specialized knowledge and skill regarding problems of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproduLearn More !
When you have
- Frequent or uncontrolled urination
- Uncontrolled leakage of urine, including dribbling
- Pain in the lowest (false) ribs and the hip bones (loin)
- Pain between your stomach and thigh (groin)
- Painful Urination and Burning
- Sediments or blood in urine
- Lump or pain in the scrotum