Reconstructive urology surgery can help patients with conditions such as birth defects, cancer, neurological disorders, male and female incontinence, strictures, scar tissue in the urinary tract organs, and pelvic floor prolapse.
Reconstructive urology can also help repair traumatic injuries to the kidney, ureter, bladder, and genitals. Traumatic injuries are often associated with pelvic fractures that can happen as a result of things like motor vehicle accidents or falls, and can often lead to scar tissue formation in the urethra.
Our Urologist : Dr Anup Sahu (MS, DNB- Urology, FICS)
Sahu Nursing Home is committed to provide the highest level of urological care, where the patient is our first priority. Our mission is to provide cutting edge urology care with compassion. We strive to provide highly positive medical outcomes by applying proven advanced technology and pharmaceuticals.
Call : 9234729025
Who are Urologist ?
A urologist is a physician who has specialized knowledge and skill regarding problems of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproduLearn More !
When you have
- Frequent or uncontrolled urination
- Uncontrolled leakage of urine, including dribbling
- Pain in the lowest (false) ribs and the hip bones (loin)
- Pain between your stomach and thigh (groin)
- Painful Urination and Burning
- Sediments or blood in urine
- Lump or pain in the scrotum